Serving the Hampton Roads Community for Over 5 Years!
Fall 2016 Event ~ October 28-30 (Full Schedule)
*Registration Remains Open Until the Day of Receiving*
Thank you for choosing to sell your items with the Kids Exchange!
- Kids Exchange is open to the public. Anyone is welcome to SELL with the Kids Exchange.
- Sellers make 2/3rd of their asking price! Sellers who participate in the Work Exchange program make 70-75% of their asking price!
- A $15 Selling Fee is deducted from each Seller’s check to help cover the cost of building rent.
- Sellers receive (2) passes to the Seller’s Sale, allowing you & a guest to shop before the general public.
- Sellers tag & place their items out for sale, and then pick up (or donate) unsold items at the end of the sale. Sellers are NOT required to be onsite during the event.
- Checks are mailed within two weeks after the Sale.
Simple Steps to Selling:
- Register as a Seller for the upcoming Sale (New & Returning Sellers)
- Print tags
- Tag your items
- Place items on the sales floor during receiving
- Pick up unsold items (or donate)
- Cash your check & enjoy your CLEAN CLOSETS and FULL POCKETS!
Let’s get started:
Click Here for a printable copy of our SELLING MANUAL (recommended for all new Sellers)
Click Here to view our online SELLER UNIVERSITY (for quick answers and selling tips)
Click Here to REGISTER FOR THE SALE and/or PRINT TAGS
(Please read Selling Manual or review Seller University before registering & printing tags)
*After registering for the upcoming Sale, Sellers can quickly access and print tags by clicking on the gold price tag located at the bottom left of the homepage and also at the top right corner of this page.
Enter Seller University by clicking below and find answers to FAQ (frequently asked questions). Look for the FAQ chalkboard in Seller U!